My last blog talked about the benefits of sun on your nuts and while a 200% boost in testosterone sounds spectacular after a little naked sunbathing, what if getting naked outdoors isn't as easy for you as you'd like? Good news, there are plenty of other ways to help keep your balls (that is where testosterone is primarily made) working hard for you.
Chances are you've seen a ton of HRT (hormone replacement therapy) or TRT (testosterone replacement therapy) ads on social media and all over, but why are we so obsessed with testosterone? The male sex hormone regulates sperm production, muscle mass, fat distribution, and even mood. Since testosterone is as essential hormone, low levels can lead to an abundance of distressing symptoms and effects on the body, from reduced sex drive to increased risk of heart disease. What you maybe didn't know, is that test levels start to decline in our late twenties and continue to drop well into our golden years.
Why is everyone talking about it, and why would you want optimal levels?
While the reasons abound, here are my top five.
1) MORE ENERGY. These vital cells provide oxygen to the body and help to convert fat and carbohydrates into energy. As a result, men with low testosterone tend to experience extreme mental and physical fatigue
2) BETTER SEX. Low testosterone levels can wreak havoc on a man’s sexual health, leading to reduced desire and erectile dysfunction.
3) MORE MUSCLE. One study measuring the effect of testosterone on strength, found that muscle mass increased by an average of 20% in all nine test subjects after receiving doses of the male hormone. When combined with the right diet and exercise, you can expect even more gains.
5) LESS FAT. Research shows that those who received TRT experienced a lower BMI and overall waist circumference than those who did not. This is likely due to the fact that men with increased muscle mass and tissue burn more calories, even at rest.
Sounds amazing right? SIGN ME UP. The best news is, there are some simple and effective ways to ensure your own testosterone levels are always at their most optimal.
CLICK BELOW TO READ MORE
If you're a nudist or have spent any time naked outdoors, you know this one little thing to be true...getting naked outdoors often makes you horny as hell. Yes, the thrill of being outside au naturel has something to do with it, but there is some science involved too. In fact, studies on the effects of light on the testes go way back to 1939, when researchers exposed various parts of men's bodies to UV light. They found that men’s testosterone levels went up by 120% when the participants’ chests were exposed to UV light, and they went up by 200% with UV exposure to the genital area. Two hundred percent!
Grounding, also called earthing, is a therapeutic technique that involves doing activities that “ground” or electrically reconnect you to the earth. This practice relies on earthing science and grounding physics to explain how electrical charges from the earth can have positive effects on your body. Obviously, being barefoot is essential to this practice.
How are those two things related?
I can guess that you probably aren't doing either activity currently, or at least not often enough. As your Naked Trainer, I think you should be.
I have spent my whole life teaching others how to move and take care of their bodies, but I always felt something was missing. Traditional mainstream fitness eschews practices like above, and instead aims to sell you pre-workout drinks, overpriced shoes and expensive gym memberships. As a lifelong nudist myself, I have personally seen the benefits of being naked and barefoot in nature first hand. I sleep better, my dick is harder, and I feel most like my authentic self after an afternoon naked and barefoot in nature. Knowing all this has led me on the journey of getting more men out of the gym, and out in nature sunning their nuts.
CLICK BELOW TO READ MORE
As a man, I love cock.
Of course as a gay man that statement may seem redundant, but let me elaborate. I truly believe all men love cocks. How can we not? Our own member supplies endless pleasure. I would even be so bold to say that many men experience their life through their penis. We think about it and touch it constantly. It's the first thing I grab in the morning and usually the last thing I grab before falling asleep. There is an endless fascination about them, their appearance, how hard they are, if it's big enough or too small. And why shouldn't there be? A cock is something to be honored and cherished. It creates life and makes life feel amazing.
Social nudity used to be the norm for men. The Greek and the Roman men trained fully nude to prepare for battle. The word gymnasium comes from the ancient Greek term, Gymnos, which means naked or nude and gymnasium translates to "school for naked exercise." These institutions were for men only, and they practiced sports like running, jumping, gymnastics, wrestling and more fully nude. This allowed for a sense of togetherness that modern culture and shame based philosophies has entirely wiped out.
From 1926-1962, swimming nude for men was not only the norm, but was required in all YMCA's and most American High Schools. Seeing your friends naked and splashing around together was the de rigueur, and allowed men and boys to freely glimpse at and enjoy the presence of other naked men. Today, that experience is completely missing from the male experience, and I believe it is to our detriment. Most won't even be fully nude in a gym locker room, let alone in front of a group of other men. When did we become so ashamed of the thing we love so much, and of our own natural selves?
The only cocks most men see besides their own these days are on a screen with porn being so accessible. It would also be safe to say that because the actors in an adult movie are often chosen for their genetic "gifts," this is not the best representation of the norm.
I wanted to celebrate the cock in all it's glory, and decided to start drawing COCK PORTRAITS of the men in my life. I began asking my friends for their favorite dick pics, and as you can imagine the responses were pretty wild and across the board.
CLICK BELOW TO READ MORE
Ball stretching? Ever heard of it? Let's talk about it.
The tradition of stretching and modifying the human body is hardly a new one. Many ancient civilizations stretched everything from ears, to necks, to their genitals. The question remains: Why, oh why would a man want to pull on his balls to make them hang lower? There are a few reasons.
1) Ball stretching feels fucking amazing. I personally have always had tight balls that kept close to the body, and because of that I love them pulled, tugged and sucked on. I personally have always loved the ragtallion look of low hanging balls and have been jealous of gents with low hangers. To me, big swinging balls are just so hot. So that brings us to...
2) Vanity. It's an aesthetic choice. As a trainer I acknowledge the simple truth that all parts of the body respond to force. That being said, gentle force is the name of the game here. It is important that you never force a stretch, tug too hard, or go too fast. Patience is a virtue, and the key to getting your boys lower.
3) Increased pleasure and new sensations. With lower hanging balls comes new bounce, new sensations, and new feelings for your boys down below. Many report increased sensitivity during sex, and an appreciation for feeling their balls swing to and fro.
CONTINUE READING BY CLICKING "READ MORE" BELOW
Welcome to my brand new blog, The Weight of Your Manhood by me, Jason Wimberly.
Here I will be sharing my thoughts and musings on all things naked, the nudist lifestyle, physical fitness, sexual health, and lots of cock talk. I do hope you enjoy following along and hope to hear your thoughts too.
This blog is written for men of all ages to help them foster a deeper understanding of self and to guide them in exploring the wonder and magic that lies within their physical bodies.
Life is short, drop your pants!
Your Naked Trainer