Free The Bush
I have to admit that I was an avid fan of hair removal for a very long time. My whole life as a matter of fact. As a performer and model I shaved my legs, chest, balls, and hole since I was a teenager. Growing up with a bodybuilder father, shaved and tanned was the ideal I knew.
It was never an easy process however, and for someone with curly hair like me it always resulted in an onslaught of other issues like ingrown hairs or unsavory nicks and cuts on my sensitive bits. It wasn't until I launched The Naked Trainers that I finally went all natural and ditched the razor entirely. I haven't shaved a thing in over two years and don't even clean shave my face anymore. My skin is healthier, my ingrowns are non existent, and I strangely feel more powerful in my primal natural state with my body hair in tact.
The internet is a wild place where a lot of incorrect information is shared. On twitter especially. One claim I see way too often, is that "removing pubic hair is more hygienic," when the opposite is actually true. While personal preference is just that, and shaving can be a fashionable choice, there is actually science behind why you have pubes. I decided we needed to have a little chat about why you need to stop shaving below the belt.
1) PROTECTION: Pubic hair reduces friction and is there to help protect and cushion delicate skin. Its primary function is literally to add more cushion for the pushin'. Many even think of it as a type of "dry lubricant" adding a pillowy softness when in contact with others, as opposed to stubble or razor burn which only gets worse with more friction.
CLICK BELOW TO READ MORE
2) HYGIENE: Contrary to popular belief, pubic hair is more hygienic and prevents harmful bacteria from entering your body similar to the way your eyelashes and nose hair protect random things from flying into your smaller orifices. Often online I see the conversation that a shaved pubic area is "cleaner," when that is not the case. Furthermore, the hair down there produces sebum which helps stop bacteria from reproducing. Add in possible open wounds from shaving or ingrown hairs, and your shaved crotch can be a breeding ground for nasty bacteria. Pubic hair can also help absorb sweat, keeping everything drier and fresher than when shaved.
In my own personal experience, adding the friction from tighter clothing created a whole other slew of issues as hair would grow out from being shaved. Since I went all natural, I have not had one ingrown hair since!! Sadly, I used to get some nasty ones in the past.
3) PHEROMONES: The pubic area is home to the most apocrine sweat glands in your body, which are responsible for and produce your sex influencing hormones known as pheromones. Many believe pubic hair "traps" those pheromones in place, even absorbing into the pubic hair, increasing your attractiveness to potential partners.
I had a friend once who often complained that his hairy armpits were more fragrant than when shaved, but the fragrance was more appealing in my own opinion and in many ways validated the function of body hair trapping pheromones in the follicle.
Basically, a full bush is gonna turn your lover on. Score.
4) SAFETY: I've already touched on this, but if your true concern is about safety and hygiene, shaving below the belt is certainly NOT the answer. Risking potential cuts and ingrown hairs in the groin is doing exactly the opposite of the intended goal. I'd be bold enough to say that nature has a better grasp of what we may need, and staying all natural has many benefits. Each sweep of the razor causes micro-lesions in the skin, which can become slightly inflamed leading to even more problems.
5) ATTRACTION: A recent survey conducted by the travel dating site MissTravel.com asked both gay men and straight women how they liked their men–hairy or smooth? The results: 58% of gay men said they like their man to be furry. Meanwhile, 61% of women said they prefer his bodies hairless. The results also mirror a similar survey conducted by Manhunt in 2013 that found 79% of gay men wanted their men to leave their body hair the way nature intended, and only 21% wanted it shorn.
BOTTOM LINE: It's your body, and your bush, so do whatever makes you happy. This post is intended to dispel some misinformation that you may come across. Personally, I'm a fan of science and doing what is best for my health, and I am so happy I finally decided to
FREE THE BUSH.
In Nude Health,
Your Naked Trainer
2/27/2023 11:40:33 am
While I too like pubic hair, I like to keep it trimmed at bit so the tree is not lost in the forest
Leave a Reply.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.