As dancers our connection was rooted in the physical, and as young teenage boys you can bet that involved masturbation. Never possessing any romantic feelings for one another, our youthful play was always one of camaraderie since we lived in dorms and spent much of our free time together. As grown men, we realized we both have a deep passion for mindful mutual masturbation. In reality, much of the ancient work I have studied in my journey of sexual alchemy, I first learned about as a teen with Nick scrolling through books about cocks and sex, one of our favorite topics. As an avid masturbator and a bate buddy of mine for 25 years, it was only a matter of time before we teamed up together on some cock-centric fun.
Nick is currently based in Washington state. He and his big hairy cock can not wait to be outdoors with us soaking up the sun in the Santa Cruz mountains. Hit the READ MORE button below for a quick Q&A to get to know Nick a little better, and to get a preview of his big bush and hard cock.
Five questions for Nick.
1) Do you recall your first nudist experience? High School graduation became Naked Fest 2000 when all of us seniors took to the rocks in Joshua Tree unclothed.
2) Do you have a nickname for your cock? Penis, Lord Penis, God Cock
3) Cock rings or ball stretchers? Cock rings.
4) What are you most looking forward to at LIMITLESS? Being with friendly men unashamed to be naked in the woods and going deeper into our individual and collective mind body cock awareness .
5) Favorite ice cream flavor? It’s between chocolate, cookies n’ cream, and chocolate chip cookie dough. If I could only pick one, it would be chocolate but like a milky bitter-sweet chocolate, smooth and organic.
We are so excited for this May, and space is still available for you to join us. While I can't post the full monty here, check out these drawing I did of Nick in the meantime. You get the picture. Want to see the real thing?
Head over my Twitter to get a full look, and then head over to book your spot for LIMITLESS this May.
Leave a Reply.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.